We are seeking a Part-Time Office Administrator to support our growing office. Candidates must be professional and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, while effectively multi-tasking and efficiently handling various priorities. Our Office Assistant will be cross-trained in various departments throughout our company and will be tasked with helping out where needed.
Position: General Office Administrative Customer Service
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office & QuickBooks programs.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks within assigned time frames and with acceptable levels of accuracy.
• Minimum of one year of recent related experience in providing administrative support to various position levels.
• Must be a self-starter and work well with little or no supervision.
1. Excellent face to face skills.
2. Microsoft office skills & QuickBooks computer skills.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Telephone and Internet friendly.
5. Minimum one year of recent office experience
6. Experience working with diverse clientele.
7. Excellent Reasoning skills.
8. You will be responsible for talking with our customers about paying money.
Bruce 773 260 0000
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers