Founded in 1988, Environmental Protection Industries (EPI) is a full service environmental engineering, remediation, and site packaging firm. We're committed to providing a challenging work environment that fosters innovative thinking alongside continuous employee and company growth. Through the delivery of practical, cost-effective solutions for our clients, we continuously strive to achieve the ultimate goal of protecting human health and the environment.
We’re looking for an upbeat, organized, and technically proficient Office Operations Manager to support various administrative functions, with an emphasis converting current manual systems to various digital platforms. This role is based in our South Holland, IL headquarters.
• Assess current filing systems and drive conversion to digitization, utilizing the appropriate software
• Merging and integration of Excel-based data sets into PowerPoint and other systems
• Manage all daily administrative functions of the office including answering incoming phone calls, handling correspondence and shipping, scheduling appointments, document filing, and related materials and greeting guests
• Maintenance and organization of office including maintaining office, kitchen, and mailing supplies
• Manage multiple calendars, make travel arrangements, and ensure conference rooms and other communal spaces are properly appointed and reserved for use
• Complete expense reports, maintain accounting of expenditures and report on monthly expenses.
• Set up vendor relationships and monitor delivery of services
• Coordinate corporate events, off-sites, celebrations, etc.
• Strong technical skills, including advanced proficiency in file sharing, Adobe, and Microsoft Office suites – especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience supporting executives, primarily in scheduling and correspondence-related tasks
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize with a keen attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• A tirelessly can-do attitude
• Top-tier problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills.
• Construction industry experience a plus
• Auto CAD knowledge a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
EPI offers employees robust compensation packages including comprehensive benefits, with full medical and dental coverage, plus matching 401K starting in year two.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers