compensation: Competitive Commission per project employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Project Manager-Construction for Invest Now Realty Network/Carpi Diem
Overall Objective of the Position
• Develop and execute systems to effectively project manage up to 10 rehabs.
Goals of this Position:
• Oversee the General Contractor(s) or Subcontractor(s) to ensure project(s) is completed on or before completion date.
• Manage each project with the objective of staying on budget.
• Coordinate with Contractors on their availability to start and complete the project
• Manage each project with the objective of meeting the Quality and Craftsmanship to the expectations of Carpi Diem
• Develop systems to manage the tasks and responsibilities of this Position.
• Source qualified general and subcontractors to perform work at competitive prices.
• Complete all duties and tasks with efficiency and effectiveness
Project Manager’s Duties/Task include but are not limited to the following:
• Create detailed scopes of work for every stage of the project to meet or exceed city of Chicago code (or city / township where property is located).
• Collect Plans, Drawings, and permits as needed for projects.
• Hire licensed and or qualified Contractors on behalf of Carpi Diem who have proven they can complete the objectives they are being hired for professionally, timely, and within budget
• Periodically upload pictures of construction progress
• Collect Documents as needed to submit to Carpi Diem pertaining to project such as change orders
• Recommend termination of General or Subcontractor as needed
• Terminate General or Subcontractor upon receiving authorization from Carpi Diem
• Address break-ins with Carpi Diem and Alarm company
• Make sure properties are secure
• Communicate with Carpi Diem / Assistant to ensure vendors accounts are setup to pay for materials
• Communicate status and log updates of projects to Carpi Diem daily in CRM system
• Collect written estimates/bids from General and Sub Contractors.
• Collect fully executed Lien Waivers and Sworn Statements from Contractors and insurance (if applicable).
• Collect Invoices and receipts from vendors and contractors and submit them to Carpi Diem
• Check physically on properties as necessary to review progress and quality of work.
• Coordinate Contractor's work to ensure timely completions using a flowchart and or draw schedule.
• Coordinate miscellaneous tasks with Contractor (delivery of materials, meeting inspectors, etc.).
• Immediately report delays, issues, concerns, and any paperwork to CARPI DIEM along with all potential solutions.
• Collect and organize frequently used finishing materials data such as pictures of product, sku numbers, and stores.
• Create database of Contractors to be used as back up workers or for future rehabs.
Must be organized
Must be able to communicate effectively
Must be a problem solver
Must be solution oriented
Must have reliable transportation
Must a working a cell phone
Must be computer literate with an understanding in MS word and Google Drive
Must have access to internet
The Company’s Role and Duties
• The Company is growing and willing to expand and offer more opportunities to the right person
• The Company will provide general information regarding the requirements for each project in writing, including but not limited to the Project Manager Agreement.
• The company will not control the hours that Contractor performs the services under this Agreement, or the method by which the Contractor performs the services under this Agreement subject to the responsibilities enumerated herein. However, Carpi Diem does expect work and projects to be completed in a timely manner
Non - Compete
• Agrees not to solicit any of the Carpi Diem and or any of its Affiliates (INVEST NOW REALTY NETWORK) or Sean Jones’ existing clients, customers, excluding any governmental agencies.
• All resources and relationships with clients and or customers developed during time of contract in furtherance of this agreement are considered intellectual property of Carpi Diem Investments and Sean Jones and shall remain so after this agreement.
• Project Manager must receive an agreement in writing to engage any relationship with its existing clients or customers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers