Busy Dermatology office seeking an Aesthetician that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays, based on practice needs and able to travel to alternate locations as needed; flexible scheduling.
• Provide thorough and knowledgeable consultation and treatment to patients seeking medical skin care services
• Coordinates patient consultation and care with appropriate medical office staff
• Performs appropriate patient intake and registration procedures, including answer phones, and schedule patients utilizing current systems and procedures
• Reviews consent and disclosure information with patients, as related to their services
• Maintains equipment related to aesthetic services in compliance with appropriate operational, safety, and infection control techniques and documents history
• Maintains aesthetic product inventory
• Maintains patient files and medical records as appropriate
• Attends appropriate training as required for compliance
• Drive sales by educating clients of both services and products while delivering superior customer service
• Must be a team player!
• Must be comfortable working in a medical environment
• Training in medical aesthetics procedures such as microneedling, chemical peels, Ulthera, dermaplaning, etc.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to develop individual skin care treatment plans
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• High attention to detail
• Knowledge of medical records policies, procedures and documentation requirements
Must maintain a current IL Esthetician License
Aesthetician: 1 year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers