compensation: Photographers are paid per assignment, lowest package pays $55.00 this is a Contract position employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a real estate photography company looking to expand our team of contracted photographers in the Chicago area, and surrounding suburbs. Flexible schedule and great pay for motivated individuals. No photo editing required!
If you are looking for a Part time position as a professional photographer, this could be the job for you. No need to have previous real estate photography experience. This is a non-compete contract position. Photographers are paid by the shoot. Typical pay range is $55 - $200 per shoot (depends on photography package ordered by client and can be higher than $200 at times) and each appointment typically takes an hour or less. Photographers may have as many as 4-5 appointments per day.
• 1-2 Years of Professional Photography Experience Required
• Nikon, Canon, or Sony FULL FRAME SENSOR CAMERA & resolution of at least 24MP, specifically;
Canon 1DX, 5DS, 5DSR, 5D mIV, 6D mII, EOS R5, EOS R6, EOS RP
Sony A7 rII, rIII, rIV
(iPhones and Canon Rebels do not qualify)
• A wide angle zoom lens (12-24mm or 14-24mm)
• Professional-grade tripod
• Reliable transportation
• Strong computer skills, basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Knowledge of bracketing (Covered in training)
• Experience working with Dropbox
• Verbal and written fluency in English
• An ability to adapt to our comprehensive photography guidelines
• Internet connection and laptop computer suitable for quickly uploading large files
• Availability to take on assignments in your local market M-F and occasionally on weekends
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with our clients and support staff
• Well-organized, motivated, with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Receptive and accommodating to constructive feedback
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and technology!
All of our team members are trained in photography, videography, Matterport technology and are FAA Part 107 certified drone operators. Drone, video and Matterport experience are a plus, but we are willing to train the right individuals for the job. If you are not already FAA certified, you will have to take a written test for FAA certification within your first 30 days. We provide training materials for this test and will reimburse your testing fee upon your successful completion of the test.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10,000.00 - $20,000.00 per year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers