Growing and well-respected apartment Management Company is seeking an individual with strong customer service skills and a positive attitude. As a Part-Time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN the work day will consist of hands‐on, daily maintenance duties at the property. Our property is conveniently located in south Chicago, in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
Responsibilities will include:
• Timely completion of work orders and special projects
• Completion and troubleshooting of plumbing, electrical and HVAC service requests
• Completion of apartment turns including some cleaning and appliance repair/replacement
• Participate in the preventative maintenance program
• Assist the team with grounds upkeep
• Requires personal contact with apartment residents
• On-call requirement; may require overtime, holiday and weekend work if needed
We are looking for someone with 1 - 3 years' experience in apartment maintenance.
HVAC certification is preferred.
The company offers solid training and will help develop your skills. Competitive hourly pay and we will be able to offer medical insurance and a retirement savings plan with a match. PTO and more. To apply for this position, please email your resume. EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers