Uber Works - Where you can find work that works for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Use the app to find work that fits your schedule, skills, and interests. Whether you're looking for seasonal, temporary, or regular shifts, find work opportunities that fit your schedule.What's in it for you:
Schedule: Reserve shifts that fit your schedule! Getting Started: Signing up is quick & easy. Get started today! Get Paid: Submit your hours after your shift, and rest easy knowing you'll get paid in a timely manner.*
- Make Money: Work part-time for up to $16/hour*
What you need to get started:
Responsibilities & Job Description:
- A willingness to learn on the job
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Physical ability to stand for up to eight hours at at time
- Able to work within a team environment: reliable, respectful, flexible, can follow directions
- Access to a smartphone
- You are at least 18 years old
- Authorized to work in the US
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions on work assignments and material or equipment needs
- Clean and prepare job sites
- Load and deliver materials
- Move freight, stock, or other materials in storage or production areas
- Use a variety of hand tools and equipment to complete tasks
- Perform a variety of duties
From food preparation and events to warehouse work and commercial cleaning, add shifts that match your experience. Connect with new businesses and people in a variety of industries to expand your experience and career. Learn more at works.co and the Uber Works app.
*Rates shown in app are gross pay and do not include withholdings, deducations, or taxes. Hours are subject to verification by the business. Workers are paid by their chosen employer-either TalentBurst or TrueBlue-which are third parties. Uber Works is not the employer and is not responsible for the products, services, or offers of third parties.