Field Sanitation Staffing Supervisor
QR Code Link to This Post
Great opportunity to join well-respected Sanitation Service Company with more than 18 years of experience in a newly hybrid position. We are seeking a hardworking, goal-oriented individual, with good organization skills, to join our team. Qualified candidate will source labor and visit food plants to interface with employees and customers. Must be Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) and capable of prioritizing work activity.
Essential Job Duties
• Actively recruits Sanitation Workers to work in Food Manufacturing Plants.
• Finds new and creative ways to source candidates through internet resources and personal networking.
• Possesses excellent skills for scheduling workers based on customer needs.
• Ensures proper training of employees on company procedures.
• Delivers PPE's and supplies to food plants as needed.
• Assures proper storage of supplies and equipment and helps maintain inventory.
• Checks invoices, purchase orders, packing slips on inventory incoming orders.
• Builds relationships with our supervisors, employees and customers
• Acts as a resource to Supervisory Team at various plant sites.
• Inspects employee work environment.
• Interfaces and resolves problems with Q.A. on occasion.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid drivers license.
• Previous experience in Sanitation, QC or USDA food manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
• Bi-Lingual English Spanish Language.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
• Familiarity with Chicagoland Area for making field visits to food plants.
• Trustworthy and ethical.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be able to read and write Spanish.
• Willing to learn new skills.
We offer full-time employees paid holidays, vacation, health insurance and good opportunities for growth and development.
We look forward to welcoming you to our TEAM.