About Us: We are a 35-employee systems integration company and contract manufacturer that is comprised of engineers, machinists, technicians, and assemblers who need to get things done quickly, accurately and efficiently for our clients. Our company was added to the Best Small Companies in America list by Forbes Magazine. Also, we are honored to be recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago for the 5th year in a row!
QR Code Link to This Post
About the POSITION: This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Robot Installer. The person in this position will support our engineering team in the installation of collaborative robots.
It is important that the applicant possesses the following virtues:
• Friendly, upbeat attitude
• Desire to get as much done in a day as possible
• Proactive self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
• Highly responsive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to go above and beyond without being asked to
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment with positive results
• Travel to customer locations to install, commission, debug, troubleshoot robotic systems
• Perform validation inspection of all electrical and controls installations
• On-site programming of robotic solutions to machining equipment applications
• Responsible for repair and maintenance of systems and robotic devices
• Install auxillary items such as hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical systems
• Conduct on-site customer training
• At least 2 years’ experience in “hands-on” robot set-up
• Knowledge in safety devices, including safety relays, safety interlocks and safety scanners
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
• Ability to interface with non-technical team members to develop and document robotic systems
• Ability to use advanced software applications to develop and document robotic systems
• Robot or Cobot Programming experience
• Background with Universal Robots is a plus
• Very proficient with Robotic Path Teaching
• Complete understanding of Cartesian coordinate system as it relates to a robot’s EOAT
• Experience setting up various robot communication protocols (i.e. DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet IP)
• Able to read Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic Prints
• Strong Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Open to travel as needed to support projects on-site for company clients
Fusion OEM offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and holiday pay.
This is a salaried position (non-exempt).
The Fusion OEM candidate evaluation process includes drug test, background check and reference checks.
Fusion OEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/D/V
Please apply here: https://careers.hireology.com/fusionoem/357943/description