Our client has an urgent need for an Advisor Support Associate with financial services experience to become a team member as soon as they are able to pass the Broker / Dealer background check.
QR Code Link to This Post
They are searching for an Advisor Support Associate to serve as the primary client contact person for the practice of one of their advisors located in Oakbrook, IL.
This person will be responsible for all incoming client calls and for handling the client service system for the practice. The Advisor Support Associate plays a key role in delivering outstanding client service and scheduling of appointments.
The successful candidate will have a background of support in the financial services industry. The individual filling this position must be able to work in a fast-paced organization while attending to multiple priorities and responsibilities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills. This candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and able to maintain multiple activities while managing competing priorities.
• Run and maintain client service system
• Handle all client service work
• Schedule Appointments and manage Advisor’s calendar
• Perform all Paperwork Preparation
• Check/Log daily transactions
• Perform Appointment Preparation for Advisor
• Answer Incoming Calls
• Input all plans and insurance proposals
• Process paperwork, filing and business follow up
• Smart Office CRM maintenance
• Maintain calendar of annual client reviews
• Manage event invitations and follow up
• Other duties as assigned
Hard Skill Requirements
• Highly proficient in MS Word (including formatting and other tools), Excel, Outlook, Adobe software programs, Internet and e-mail functions
• Typing – minimum speed of 75 wpm, with minimum errors
• Strong grammar, spelling and math skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a busy office environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Associate degree or more preferred
• 3 years experience of support in the field of finance, management, etc.
Soft Skills Requirements
• Outstanding Communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Innovative and self-reliant
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently of others with little or no supervision
• Communicate in a professional, friendly manner with clients
• Ability to function under deadlines and time crunches
• Ability to remain calm while under pressure
• Ability to maintain multiple assignments with competing priorities
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work 30-40 hours with flexibility (8:30-3:00)
• Hourly rate $18-20 plus bonus and benefits
PLEASE NOTE: No relocation candidates - Local candidates only. We regret that we cannot consider even those applicants willing to relocate at their own expense.