compensation: Salary based on experience, education, licensing. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FT Assistant Property Manager Position available with Naperville Commercial Real Estate and Construction Co.
• Maintaining Industrial Parks and Office buildings in a large portfolio by assisting two Property and Project Managers
• Taking care of Business Tenants with maintenance request and other issues
• Showing Properties and Daily Property Visits and Quality checks
• Preparing Leases, Renewals, and other communications
• Coordination of TI work and capital improvements
• Working with the Mt. Technicians, Vendors, Subcontractors on projects
• Monthly Rent Collection
• Maintain Tenant retention programs and implement new as well
• Standard M-F Business Hours but available for occasional early evening/weekend showings
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working/assisting in Commercial Property Management or Commercial Construction Office
• Real Estate Brokers License (or, a License obtained within Six Months of Employment)
• Associates or Bachelors Degree
• Experience working in a fast-paced small office environment and wearing multiple hats
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills a must
• Willing to learn new things and be a self-starter and advance within the company
• A reliable car to travel between properties
We offer a full benefits package to include Health Insurance, Holiday/Vacation, 401K/matching, Cell Phone, Real Estate Education/Licensing, and Annual Performance/Salary Reviews. Please email your resumes with salary/pay history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers