available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
Chicago, Illinois/ SW Suburbs
Objective: Focused and career-minded individual seeking challenging opportunities where I can fully use my skills for personal and organizational growth.
Education: William Howard Taft High School, Chicago IL 2005-2009
High School Diploma
Typing: 55 words per minute
Computers: Microsoft Suite, QuickBooks, Matrix
Honors: William Howard Taft High School 3.8 GPA Diploma
Airko Heating and Cooling, Berwyn, IL (Apr 2012- Jun 2019)
• Answered approximately 200 incoming calls per day, and transferred calls to various employees
• Responded to customer product and service inquiries in person and over the phone
• Bookkeeping and auditing data to maintain financial records
• Create sales orders, process invoices and mail or send them via email
• Performed data entry to track purchases, inventory, and process orders
• Assisted with general administrative duties including filing, faxing, mailing, invoicing and more
• Completed other projects as requested by management
• Served people at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
Just Pawn Inc., Chicago, IL (Jan 2010-Apr 2012)
• Responded to customer inquiries and resolved customer complaints
• Operated cash register for product transactions
• Initiated sales to increase store business
• Tracked monthly sales goals and reports
• Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of the express mail services
• Handled disgruntled customers as needed
Other Information: open schedule; No children; reliable transportation.
References: Available upon request.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers