bayad: $10 - $16 per item employment type: kontrata
QR Code Link to This Post
I/O Solutions, Inc. (IOS), a consulting firm located in the western suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a reliable and competent item writer to develop exam questions on a contractual basis with the opportunity to work as a full-time employee. Our clients include law enforcement and fire services agencies located nation-wide that are testing promotional level candidates. Item writers who prove to be proficient in writing high-quality items according to our guidelines may be considered for full-time employment.
Item writers will develop test questions from client-specified source material that measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required for successful performance on the job. This involves reading and comprehending standard operating procedures (SOPs), department policies, penal codes, and other technical documents from law enforcement and fire services agencies, and then producing job-appropriate exam questions from that material. Writers will go through a thorough (and paid) training process to align their work with our expectations. Item writers will submit test questions to our firm within the agreed timeframe and in the required format.
• Demonstrated competency in technical writing and ability to convey written messages in a clear, concise, and easy-to-read format
• Excellent written communication skills to include proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and subject-verb agreement
• Ability to manage assignments efficiently and adhere to deadlines and schedules
• Motivated and highly organized
• Access to a computer and reliable internet connection, and must be able to send and receive electronic materials
• Physical address, and must be able to send and receive textbooks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit the following:
2. Cover Letter with a description of relevant experience (if applicable).
3. Two or three sample exam questions* with a law enforcement and/or fire services emphasis. These exam questions should be multiple-choice [i.e., a brief question (two to four lines) and four answer options (one labeled as correct, three incorrect)].
*We will not use these sample questions in any way other than to evaluate your writing ability and potential for this position.
Applications that are missing any of the three components above may not be considered.
Pay range is from $10 - $16 per item, based on proficiency. Payment is made by check within 10 days of invoice following completed project.
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok