compensation: Salary is negotiable, based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A top outdoor publication is seeking an experienced Proofreader to join our team in the Willowbrook area. Approximately 60 hours per month––hours are flexible. Salary is negotiable, based on experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Good writing skills
• A friendly, positive attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and overall computer skills
• Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Good organization habits, attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good working knowledge of fishing is a plus
• Working knowledge in social/digital media a plus
We are: a leading fishing and outdoor media company with a long, successful track record. We produce magazines, a top-rated TV show and several digital properties. Our company focuses on solutions rather than problems––on why something can be done rather than why it can’t. We’re looking for someone who can improve the accuracy and readability of articles submitted by freelance writers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers